Social Good Stuff
"Humanity’s greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity"
Who is eligible?
Whats Available to you?
Plus10 is committed to leaving behind a better world than the one we found and we know we have no monopoly on ideas or passion and so in addition to the programes we operate ourselves we are offering a "Scholarship Opportunity" to a social entrepreneur or creative on a three month rolling basis.
No successful ideas are built and launched in isolation. Plus10 offer state of the art facilities, the opportunity to collaborate with our members of all backgrounds and mentoring to help you refine your ideas business model.
- We’re looking for ideas that address a societal problem, big and small, global and local
- Projects must have moved beyond the initial idea stage and have a target of bringing an MVP to market during the Plus 10 scholarship
- Ideally the social enterprise must be run on a “not for profit” or “not for loss” basis.
- However projects which are commercially orientated will be considered if they can demonstrate an exceptional positive social impact
- A project must demonstrate a strategy for use of Plus10 and its facilities.
- Applicants must demonstrate a well thought out strategy to deliver on their proposition. Together with attainable milestones.
- Applicants will
- have a background in the arts, culture, technology and or
- significant experience in and understanding of the problem being addressed
- demonstrate a tangible social impact
- Dedicate Desk Membership for a team of two
- 24/7 access
- Free Meeting Rooms
- Free Event Space
- In-house Plus 10 logistical, technical practical and moral support
- Our Network is your Network